Quite the odyssey:
- Sealed by the SAU board at Dan Guide’s initiative.
- Donna Green’s motion to unseal at subsequent meeting failed (for want of a second)
- Demanded via Right to Know by David Taylor – refused (for being sealed)
- Lawsuit filed by David Taylor
- Unsealed by the SAU board
- Re-Sealed by the SAU board- sorta
- Donna Green consults the RSA, finds that sealing minutes requires 2/3 majority, so sealing motion had actually failed
- Demanded via Right to Know by Danville Selectman, Shawn O’Neil
- Access granted by SAU office
- Retrieved by Donna Green
- Scanned by Arthur Green
- Posted on Facebook by Mary-Jo Thomas Conlon
- … and … finally for your reading pleasure:
There is sooooo much more to be said, but not until the legal proceedings are over.